MBBS from University of Calcutta 1993
MD (Internal Medicine) From Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur 1998.
Fellowship in ECMO 2019 from Simulation Society of India.
- Served as Director in Department of Intensive Care in Asian Hospital Faridabad since 2009 (350 bedded Superspeciality Hospital with NABH and NABL Accreditation)
- Bed strength of Critical Care at Asian Hospital was 45. (Annual patient turnover approximately 7200 patients).
- Previously worked in various capacities (initially as Registrar and later as Consultant and Head) at Fortis Escorts Hospital Faridabad from 1999 till 2009 full time in Intensive Care.
- Currently serving as Director Critical Care at Accord Superspecialty Hospital Faridabad.
- Personal supervision of training for Doctors pursuing various courses conducted by ISCCM (Post MBBS Certificate course, IDCCM, IFCCM) and FNB Critical Care since 2013.
- Nursing Training in Intensive Care.
Awards and publications:
- APRV: A Ray of Hope Despite all of the Darkness published in Journal of Medical Sciences and Clinical Research.
- Post Arrest Ventilator Triggering published in Journal of ISCCM
- Noninvasive ventilation assisted bronchoscopy in high risk hypoxemic patients. Indian Journal Critical Care Med
- Renal Amyloidosis secondary to undifferentiated connective tissue disorders: A rare case report from India.
- Comparison of Clinical and laboratory parameters between Chikungunya and Dengue. Are liver enzymes reliable indicators in these infections.
- Article “Enteric Fever with ARDS and Myocarditis was accepted for award session at APICON Patna 2006.
Memberships and Associations:
- Life Member ISCCM (04B-206)
- Life Member Clinical Infectious Diseases Society of India (No 346)
- Life Member Association of Physicians of India (J-9122)