Education & Training
- M.D Peadiatrics from L.L.R.M Medical College, Meerut University, Meerut (U.P.), in September 2005.
- M.B.B.S from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), India in March 2001.
- Internship Completed on 1st March 2002 From Gandhi Memorial & Associated Hospital, King George Medical College, Lucknow & Distt. Hospital Jhansi (U.P.)
- Certified Course from AGA Institute in Digestive Diseases Self Education Program 8 (DDSEP8)
- Certified Course PG Program in Pediatric Nutrition from Boston University School of Medicine
- Certified Course in Virology Connect from Mayo Clinic
- Certified Course in PEDEX from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Certified Training Program in Pediatrics Advance Life Support by SAHSS
- Certified Training Program in Neonatal Advance Life Support by SAHSS
- Worked in Metro Heart and Multispecialty Hospital Faridabad as a Head of Department Pediatrics & Neonatology for 7 years.
- Worked as a guide of DNB pediatric training program for more than 4 years.
- Worked in Gold Field Medical College, Chainsa as Assistant Professor.
- Worked as HOD of Pediatrics & Neonatology in QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre
- Worked as HOD of Pediatrics & Neonatology in METRO Hospital & Research Institute, Palam Vihar Gurgaon
- Worked as Consultant of Pediatrics & Neonatology in Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Institute
- Worked as Junior Consultant of Pediatric in Cradle Apollo Hospital, Gurugram
- Worked as Senior Resident of Pediatrics in Paras Hospital, Gurugram
- Worked as Senior Resident of Pediatrics in Sita Rambhartiya Hospital, New Delhi
Academics / Research / Publications
- Participated in PEDICON 2006, the 43rd National Conference of IAP, held in Delhi from 5th to 8th January 2006.
- Participated in CME on “Current Perspectives in Management”, organized by Apollo Center for Advanced Pediatrics, Delhi on 2nd Oct. 2005.
- Participated in CME on “Pediatric Endocrine Problems– Practical Solutions”, organized by IAP Delhi, held on 4th Sept. 2005.
- Participated in CME on “Pediatrics Gastroenterology & Hepatology”, organized by IAP Delhi, on 31st July 2005.
- Participated in CME on “Difficult Child – From Diagnosis to Solutions”, organized by Max Health Care on 6th Feb 2005.
- Participated in CME on “Current Perspectives in Management”, organized by Apollo Center for Advanced Pediatrics, Delhi on 17th Oct 2004.
- Participated in PEDICON 2003, the 40th National Conference of the IAP held at Mumbai from 2nd to 5th Jan, 2003.
- MEMBER OF INDIAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- NATIONAL NEONATOLOGY FORUM
- INDIAN JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS
- HARYANA MEDICAL COUNCIL
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION