Joint Replacement Surgery, Complex and Neglected trauma, Orthopedic spine disorders and Children with deformities and birth defects.
- MBBS from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, India. (1999)
- DNB (Orthopedics) from (St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, India) (2005) under Prof Dr Balu Sankaran and Dr Mathew Varghese.
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery and Articular Surface Replacement (FJRS, ARS) in Knappschafts Hospital, Puettlingen, Germany (Dr Thomas Siebel). (June 2009)
- AO Trauma Fellowship at AO Trauma Center, Wilhelminenspital, under Prof Dr Michael Wagner, Vienna, Austria. (Nov-Dec 2011)
- Shoichi Kokubun Spine Fellowship at Tohoku School of Medicine, Sendai Japan. (Feb-Mar 2011)
- Observership in Joint Replacement Surgery, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospitals, Exeter, United Kingdom (Nov 2013).
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery (FIJRS) (under Dr Michael Kelly) from Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ. USA. (Nov 2014)
- Now working as a Senior Consultant in Orthopaedics at Accord Superspeciality Hospital
- He was working as a Senior Consultant in Orthopaedics at St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, for 6 years
- He was working as a Consultant in Orthopaedics at St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, for 5 years
- He was working as an associate consultant in Orthopaedics at St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, for 3 years
- He did Senior Resident in Orthopedics at St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, for 3 years