Terms & Conditions
The Accord Wheel of Health is a promotional digital wherein participants will have the opportunity to win Gifts, Discount Coupon, Free OPD Consultation. Accord Wheel of Health is run by SCL Healthcare Private Limited (“ACCORD”).
The Accord Wheel of Health will commence on 01st February, 2023, 09:00 AM and will continue till termination by Accord or such other date and time as may be decided by Accord at its sole discretion (“Term of the Accord Wheel of Health”).
The Accord Wheel of Health is open to all and residing within India (“Accord Wheel of Health Participants”).
In order to participate in the Accord Wheel of Health, the Participants must follow below instructions:-
- Click on link https://accordhospitals.co.in/wheel-of-health
- Enter Name, E-mail and Phone Number to be filled.
- Click on the Spin the Wheel.
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) prize
The prize won under the Accord vouchers will be intimated to the user and the user can claim subject to the below conditions:
- The Accord Voucher should be redeemed within 15 days from the date participant won the same.
- Any unutilized Accord Voucher will be revoked by Accord post 15 days.
- Accord reserves the right to cancel the Prize if the transaction is found to be of fraudulent nature or due to any system error.
- Accord Voucher are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-encashable.
- Accord reserves the right to modify the terms of the Accord vouchers, or discontinue the Accord vouchers at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to Users.
- In case of any questions regarding the Accord vouchers won on Accord Wheel of Health, Users may contact Accord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Accord Wheel of Health winner can transfer or assign his Accord vouchers or Accord vouchers prizes to a third person.
- The decision of Accord in all matters relating to the Accord Wheel of Health is final and binding on the Accord Wheel of Health Participants.
- The Hospital accepts no responsibility for entries not completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, or server failure of any kind whatsoever.
- Accord may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any submissions, and prohibit any person from further participation in this Accord Wheel of Health in the event that a person tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with the submission process or with the operation of this Accord Wheel of Health or acts in violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Accord Wheel of Health, or acts in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to defame, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other purpose which, in their assessment, hampers or disturbs the conduct of this Accord Wheel of Health.
- Accord will not enter into any correspondence, including email, SMS with any Accord Wheel of Health Participant who are not Accord Wheel of Health Winners.
- All Accord Wheel of Health Participants accept the conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions, agree to be bound by the decisions of Accord, warrant that they are eligible to participate in this Accord Wheel of Health and release Accord from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry and/or selection of Accord Wheel of Health Winners.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage; or undermine the legitimate operation of the Accord Wheel of Health is a legal violation and, should such an attempt be made, Accord reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for any such attempt to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- Accord Wheel of Health Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Accord and its affiliates, and each of its and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages or liability that may be asserted against or incurred by any of them at any time, in connection with entry, or participation or use of the Accord Wheel of Health, or by respective Accord Wheel of Health Participant’s breach of any agreement or warranty associated with the Accord Wheel of Health.
- It is clarified that the Accord vouchers shall be accepted by the Accord Wheel of Health Winner in the form and manner provided by Accord, and Accord shall not be liable for any loss or damage related thereto.
- The acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Accord Wheel of Health shall be deemed to have been given at Faridabad, Haryana, India and the courts in Faridabad, Haryana alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in any way relating to or concerning these Terms and Conditions of Accord Wheel of Health or any rights, duties, obligations or liabilities arising there under to the exclusion of all other courts in India.