Areas of Expertise: Nephrology (Managing Acute Renal Failure, Diabetic Kidney Disease), Dialysis (including hemodiafiltration, SLED, CRRT and plasmapheresis), Geriatric Nephrology and Kidney transplant.
Education & Training
- MBBS Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- MD (Medicine) Sri Guru Ram Das Medical College Amritsar, Punjab
- DM (Nephrology) Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata
He has done DM in Nephrology from prestigious SSKM hospital and IPGMER Kolkata. He has an outstanding academic record as medical graduate. He has presented papers in various national and international conferences. He has spent considerable time in teaching MBBS, MD and Dialysis technician students. He has been involved with various renal transplant including ABO incompatible and highly sensitized recipient . Dr Aneesh Nanda had extensive training in managing pediatric nephrology patients while pursuing DM. He has attained perfection in insertion of dialysis catheter (Femoral, IJV, Subclavian), Perm catheter and Kidney biopsy. He has been associated with healthcare organisation namely Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata, Batra Hospital Delhi.
- Indian Society of nephrology
- Indian Society of organ transplantation
- Delhi Nephrology Society
- International Society of Nephrology
PARTICIPATION AT VARIOUS SYMPOSIUMS/WORKSHOPS
- Workshop on “Multiorgan Deceased Donor Transplantation” by Regional Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation in Kolkata from 9th to 13thFebruary 2018
- “Live Endovascular Therapies” by CIDAAP in Gurugram on 23rdand 24th November 2018
- Workshop on “Renal and Transplant Pathology on the Perspective of Immunofluorescence and Electron Microscopy” by ROTTO, IPGMER, Kolkata on 27thand 28th June 2019
- Did a “Pediatric Critical Care Nephrology and Dialysis Course” and participated as Faculty held by MEDANTA, Gurugram on 3rdand 4th August 2019.
- “36thAnnual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology East Zone Complex organised by Guwahati Nephrology Forum at Shillong from 13th-15th September 2019.
PAPER/POSTER PRESENTATION AT NATIONAL/STATE
- “Open Label Randomized controlled study comparing Rituximab and Tacrolimus in treatment of Primary Membranous Nephropathy” presented at ISN- EASTCON-19 at Shillong in 2019.
- “Comparison of Rituximab and Tacrolimus in primary membranous nephropathy” oral paper presentation at ISN-Chandigarh in 2019.